Thursday, May 31, 2012

Easy-Bake Oven Deprivation Syndrome by Matthew Turcotte

 Over the last few months, I’ve done quite a few blog entries on toys of the past.  And why wouldn’t I?  Like most kids, I loved playing with all sorts of different toys and games.  In fact, I reckon that I played with some toys that some of my peers never played with, simply because a good portion of my toys growing up were hand-me-downs, secondhand, or bought at garage sales.  I don’t remember too many kids my age who can say that they ever played an Intellivision, a Merlin, or an authentic Fisher-Price record player. 

To read more, click on the link below. You can also leave a comment there.

http://popcultureaddictlifeguide.blogspot.ca/2012/05/easy-bake-oven-deprivation-syndrome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment